Maintain your existing customer relationships, to avoid forking out up to 5 times more to attract new ones.
Recent research has revealed, that if you increase the retention of customers by 5%, your profits will increase anywhere from 25-95%.
Is splashing the cash on advertising and a fancy website, hoping to rise above the noise of the internet to grab those elusive new clients, the best way to grow your business? When the fact is that the majority of these clients will give your website a cursory glance, give you a moment to impress them, and then exit left to the next glitzy website that takes their fancy. While in your armoury, you already have a solid base of loyal clients who come back time and again to your company. It costs such a lot to get a new customer, so how about delivering a great product and service experience, to ensure your loyal customers keep coming back, simple as?
The reality is, it takes more effort for your clients to stay with you, rather than go to the trouble of researching and trialling others. So, appreciate that these clients are valuable, and will save you money.
How can it save you money?
- The man hours gained from not having to source new work.
- Less energy and budget going on advertising
- Happy clients will leave you good reviews, unhappy clients will potentially dis you as they slam the door on their way out.
- Why spend £££££s to a website agency, for their unsubstantiated claims that they can rocket your site onto page 1 of google, to win you a future filled with hordes of new customers.
- A reputable brand will organically grow, through providing a top-notch service and gaining kudos through word of mouth, and great reviews. This is worth shed loads more than expensive self-promotion and website manipulation.
So, what can a chauffeur company do to retain this valuable asset?
- It is important to identify your VIP clients. These will be the ones who always refer you, blog about you, mention you on social media etc. Reward them appropriately and maintain the good will.
- You need to determine why your top clients keep coming back, what warrants their loyalty? In this way you can then replicate for other customers, to grow this precious super loyal customer base.
- Give your VIP clients perks to make them feel appreciated and special.
- Go over and above the client’s expectations, over deliver so they rave about you.
- Personal customer service will pay off in this age of digital communications. Call them up to get to know them and gain precious insight into how they perceive your company, and the service you provide.
- Dealing personally with any issues or gripes they may have, to emphasise how important they are to you.
You need to put in place a comprehensive customer feedback policy, to log every interaction with your client, building up as much knowledge about them as you can. This way you can better your service at every interaction, and really keep them on your side.
Advising you, and supplying you with the tools to help you retain your customers, by enabling you to provide the best service possible is our speciality, Talk to us!!
Email us at email@example.com, or give us a call 01786 611299